So these are the last lot of plans I received, with all the designs and features up to date. The base design was an Eden Brae 'Manchester 23' that has been modified a little, mainly the bigger alfressco area (Can't beat having a couple of beers out the back). We are quite happy with this design as it was one of only few that had a nearly completely open plan towards the back of the house.
Some of main details:
- Most of the floor will be tiled with the excetion of the bedrooms and home theatre which will be carpeted.
- Have gone with upgraded Monier tiled roof
- Higher ceilings
- Insulation extended into garage roof
- Added benches/cupboards to walk in pantry
- Sliding cavity doors to ensuite, walk in robe and internal garage door
- Bigger alfresco
- Added external gas for BBQ
- Upgraded ducted A/C to Actron ESP SRD125
- Changed 3000L rainwater tank to custom slimline so as to fit on the side of the house, instead of in the backyard.