Tuesday 26 June 2012

Gyprock done

Well again it was only a matter of a few days later that I heard from the olds that the gyprock had been completed! I haven't stopped being impressed with the progress so far and both of us are extremely happy with the building process to date! Even though I was away and missed all of the SS's phone calls, he still left me informative voicemail messages that kept me up to date on the progress. Very happy indeed. See below for pics of the competed gyprock. Next is the carpenter with the doors, door frames, window frames and skirting board.

Ensuite and Walk in robe

Master bedroom front windows

Looking down the hallway from the front of the house

Home theatre room

Living looking out to alfresco

looking into kitchen

kitchen back towards living

Garage internal door
 Garage
 Front doorway
 Front of house

No comments:

Post a Comment